11/17/2011 EmployeeScreenIQ Free Webinar: Your Applicants Have Something to Hide. Why You're Not Finding It.
November 1, 2011
A school teacher is accused of striking a child. The background check had reported no record of criminal activity; however, a school investigation following the incident reveals that the teacher had a pending assault and battery case..
Sadly, background check horror stories are more common than you think. Don’t let it happen to you!
Your Applicants Have Something to Hide: Why You’re Not Finding It.
Date: Thursday, November 17, 2011
Time: 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDT
Register here: www.gotomeeting.com/register/681781352
- Why taking “shortcuts” can lead to compromised background checks
- How companies can inadvertently hire violent criminals
- How to maintain a positive candidate experience, even if negative results are revealed
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- SterlingBackcheck Acquires EmployeeScreenIQ, a Global Provider of Background Screening Services - November 3, 2015
- Many Employers Not in Compliance With EEOC Criminal Records Guidance, EmployeeScreenIQ Research Shows - October 21, 2015
- The EEOC’s Criminal Background Screening Guidance 3 Years Later - October 8, 2015