1/25/2011 Last Chance to Participate in EmployeeScreenIQ's Webinar on Recent EEOC Actions
January 25, 2011
Just a quick reminder that EmployeeScreenIQ will be hosting our latest webinar today which examines the new EEOC policies regarding background checks and what employers need to know about E-RACE (Eradicating Racism and Colorism from Employment). Led by Pamela Devata of Seyfarth Shaw, LLP, you’ll learn about the EEOC’s recent enforcement crackdown and ways to avoid discrimination in the hiring process.
Become aware and learn:
- What the EEOC is doing related to background checks.
- The EEOC’s focus on background screening policies, including practices related to credit information and criminal history.
- What actions employers should take.
Pre-Approved for Credit Hours!
This webinar is approved for 1.0 (General) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
To participate, simply click here and complete our brief Webex registration form.
Tuesday, January 25, 2011 2pm EST/11am PST
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- SterlingBackcheck Acquires EmployeeScreenIQ, a Global Provider of Background Screening Services - November 3, 2015
- Many Employers Not in Compliance With EEOC Criminal Records Guidance, EmployeeScreenIQ Research Shows - October 21, 2015
- The EEOC’s Criminal Background Screening Guidance 3 Years Later - October 8, 2015