9/7/2011 2011 ERE Fall Expo
August 15, 2011
EmployeeScreenIQ will be sponsoring this year’s Fall ERE Expo at the Westin Diplomat Hotel in Hollywood, FL held on Sepetember 7-9, 2011. If you plan to attend, please stop by and say hello.
ERE will again lead the way in featuring some of the most-admired and most successful companies and their recruiting practices. Join our conference chair, Linda Brenner, and other speakers from companies like Recruiting Excellence Award winners Accenture and Cisco, and from Deloitte. You’ll hear from PepsiCo, among one of the most admired companies for its management practices. And DaVita, a former recruiting-department-of-the-year winner. And from Nike.
The conference will, like always, be interactive: just one example is a session on writing job advertisements, with audience participation.
This isn’t a conference just about social media or just about sourcing or just about one part of recruiting. You’ll learn about:
- Behavioral interviewing
- Crafting a department budget
- Recruitment leadership
- Social media
- Recruiting in Silicon Valley
- Getting your executive team on board
- College recruiting
- Using mobile phones (and other latest tools and trends) in employee referrals
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- SterlingBackcheck Acquires EmployeeScreenIQ, a Global Provider of Background Screening Services - November 3, 2015
- Many Employers Not in Compliance With EEOC Criminal Records Guidance, EmployeeScreenIQ Research Shows - October 21, 2015
- The EEOC’s Criminal Background Screening Guidance 3 Years Later - October 8, 2015