Podcast on Background Screening Survey Results
June 21, 2010
In spring 2010, more than 600 HR professionals shared their views on the trends and challenges that will shape the future of employment background screening. The results are in and EmployeeScreenIQ has compiled them into a 14-page report that will be published on Tuesday, June 22nd. The report covers:
– Attitudes about emerging issues
– Changes in the importance of background screening
– Laws to protect job applicants
– Screening contract workers
– Attitudes of hiring managers and candidates
Respondents also share their insights and perspective about topical issues such as diploma mills, credit checks, employment history fraud, and more.
For an engaging sneak preview on the survey findings, listen to a new podcast interview with EmployeeScreenIQ’s Nick Fishman.
We’ll send a link to the survey as soon as it is published.