What's New on EmployeeScreen University
April 8, 2008
Thank you for visiting employeescreen University. For first time visitors, we trust that you will find something useful here to increase your background screening “IQ” from Industry News to Legislative Updates. For those of you that are returning, we hope that the regularly updated content keeps you coming back for more.
Speaking of regularly updated content, we wanted to point out some new materials recently added to the site. See below.
- Resources Section– This page which is accessible from the top tool bar provides visitors with the ability to review various compliance tools such as the FCRA or how to read a Credit Report.
- Court Delays Section– This page can be accessed either from the home page or under the “Industry News” heading and allows visitors to track U.S. court closures and delays.
- Announcements– Accessed from the home page and under the “Media Center” tab.
- Guest Articles Section- Relevant content experts will provide their own unique takes on the issues affecting those who conduct employment background checks.
- Webinars & Other Demonstrations
We encourage you to use this free interactive content as often as you’d like. Please provide feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org on what you like, don’t like or want to see in the future. Remember, the future evolution of this site will be dictated by our visitors.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- SterlingBackcheck Acquires EmployeeScreenIQ, a Global Provider of Background Screening Services - November 3, 2015
- Many Employers Not in Compliance With EEOC Criminal Records Guidance, EmployeeScreenIQ Research Shows - October 21, 2015
- The EEOC’s Criminal Background Screening Guidance 3 Years Later - October 8, 2015