Webinar Recording: “The Risks & Rewards of Screening Job Candidates Through Social Media”
June 6, 2013
If you missed our webinar on Tuesday, don’t fret, you can download the recording today! The recording for The Risks & Rewards of Screening Job Candidates Through Social Media is available for download here. What are you missing if you don’t download this webinar?
Download the recording to learn about the following key topics and more:
- The use of social media in the HR world
- The essential legal considerations for social media screening
- Seven do’s & don’ts for employers who want to use it
- The risks if your company doesn’t use social media
- Benefits of using social sites for screening candidates
- How to remain an employer of choice
- Best practices for your company
With differing views on this trend, our webinar speaks to both sides of this practice and will help you to answer the question-do the rewards outweigh the risks when screening candidates on social media?
- “Screening Job Candidates via Social Media: Reckless Practice or Savvy Strategy” (Article)
- “Should Employers Ask Candidates for Facebook Passwords in a Background Check?” (Blog Post)
- “Is a Candidate’s Profile Picture Worth a Thousand Words?” (Quick Takes Video)