Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire! An Employer’s Guide to Effective Resume Verification
May 29, 2014
Is that resume in your hand the real deal? Or is it peppered with white lies – or even more serious inaccuracies such as falsified academic credentials or a fabricated work history?
To ensure your Mr. or Ms. Perfect isn’t really a Pinocchio in disguise, tune in on Wednesday, June 18, 2014 at 2:00 PM Eastern to “Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire: An Employer’s Guide to Effective Resume Verification,” a complimentary webinar from EmployeeScreenIQ.
Our lie-busting panel of experts includes our own Nick Fishman and Jason Morris along with special guests, Craig Caddell, vice president of Reference Pro and Karen Jones, CPP, senior analyst with Wegman’s.
In our one hour session, you’ll learn:
- How liars slip through the cracks—even at the highest levels
- Why it’s absolutely critical to confirm candidate qualifications
- The right way to verify information from resumes and references
- The most notorious diploma mills and why they continue to flourish
- If and how to confront a candidate who has lied
Jason Morris, President & Chief Operating Officer, EmployeeScreenIQ
Nick Fishman, Executive VP, Chief Marketing Officer, EmployeeScreenIQ
Karen Jones, CPP, Senior Analyst, Wegman’s
Craig Caddell, Vice President, ReferencePro