5 Myths About Resume Verification
June 10, 2014
Sure, you know resume verification is important, but do you understand why your company might be at risk if you don’t verify the information your candidate provides on their resume?
Our upcoming webinar, “Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire! An Employer’s Guide to Effective Resume Verification”, will give you more than one or two convincing reasons why you should add this crucial pre-employment screening service.
As a nudge to register for our webinar, here are five common myths about resume verification. The only trick is—you have to attend our webinar to find out the truth about these myths.
1. “Nobody tells you anything.”
2. “Anyone can help us verify information on a resume.”
3. “Employers aren’t allowed to say anything bad.”
4. “More phone calls lead to better results.”
5. “Talking to references leads to better decisions.”
Intrigued? Sign up for our webinar now and join us Wednesday, June 18th at 2:00PM Eastern for compelling reasons employers should use resume verifications, best practices for busting resume lies, stories of infamous resume fraud, and of course—the truths to these five myths.