Please see some helpful hints below for conducting employment background checks in Spain.
Scope of Criminal Record Check
- The following documents must be originals and mailed to ESIQ
- ESIQ International Criminal Order History Form
- ESIQ Authorization and Release of Information
- Form 790
- Section 1: “Identification (1)” should be left empty, researcher will complete it.
- Section 2: “Self-Assessment (2)” only Part B (except field nr.33) should be filled out by the candidate.
- Section 3: “Informant (3) must be signed and dated by the applicant.
- Section 4: “Deposit (4) must be left blank.
- Certified copy of passport – must be signed and *Notarized* and include passport page with photo and biographical details
- Provide NIF (Tax number) if available
Estimated Turnaround Time: 30 business days
The information on this page is provided as general educational information and is not legal advice, either express or implied. Consultation with qualified legal counsel is recommended for all matters of employment law.