This Week in Background Checks (TWIB) July 14-18, 2008
July 18, 2008
In case you missed it, we’ve had a busy week on the blog and on employeescreen University. Here are some of the highlights.
- We officially launched a section on the University dedicated to podcasts
- We also launched the employeescreenIQ podcast channel which can be found on iTunes
The following Podcasts were posted this week:
- Barry Nixon, Executive Director of The Pre-Employment Directory
- Jennifer Brogee, Product Development Manager at myStaffingPro
- Tracy Seabrook, Executive Director of the National Association of Professional Background Screeners (NAPBS)
- Lucia Bone, Founder & President of The Sue Weaver Cause
- Who’s Responsible for the Background Check?– Reaction to news of a cable worker sexually assaulting a customer
- Employers Using MySpace for Background Checks
- National Hockey League Owner Circumvents League’s Background Check
That’s all I’ve got. Have a nice weekend!