Employment Screening 101: IQ Review-Part 18
April 30, 2008
IQ Review is a perpetual screening program designed for our clients’ current employees. IQ Review was launched last month and the response has been overwhelming. Issues such as workplace violence and employee theft have led employers to want to expand their employment screening program to their current workforce.
While a comprehensive pre-employment background check allows you to make an informed hiring decision and reduce risk in the workplace at the time of hire, it can only provide insight into information available at the time of the background check.
For security conscious organizations, IQ™Review provides assurance that valued employees continue to represent the same professional standards and character demonstrated at the time of hire.
Services offered for IQ Review are:
- Countywide Felony and Misdemeanor Search
- Federal District Criminal Search
- National Database Criminal Record Search
- Motor Vehicle Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry
- Homeland Security Check
- Infinity Screening
For most of these searches it is only necessary to search in their current jurisdiction. Perpetual screening will become more important in the coming years as workplace violence and negligent hiring lawsuits continue to make the news!
Latest posts by Jason Morris (see all)
- Flaw in Employment Background Check Law is Hurting Candidates - August 28, 2014
- NAPBS Conference Focuses on Criminal Background Checks - April 15, 2014
- WSJ op-ed Writer on Syria Fired For Lying on Her Resume - September 11, 2013