employeescreenIQ’s TWIB Notes from the Weeks of June 30th and July 7th, 2008
July 11, 2008
It’s true. I got a little vacation crazy last week and decided to blow off the weekly TWIB Notes (This Week In Background Checks). So you’re getting two for the price of one. In case you weren’t paying attention to our blog or employeescreen University, here’s what you missed.
PodCasts- We interviewed a bunch of HR industry experts and insiders at the SHRM Conference and have been publishing those interviews.
- China Miner-Gorman, C.O.O. of The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Joel Cheesman, Head Cheese at Cheezhead
- Jonathan Goodman, Vice President of Business Development at HRMarketer.com
- The Dreaded State of Vermont Access Fee Escalation
- The State of New Closes Loop Hole on Sex Offenders
- Rhode Island Governor Vetoes Bill to Eliminate Criminal Records
These are the highlights and I’m out of here. Have a great weekend!