employeescreenIQ Now Blogging on Toolbox.com
January 28, 2009
The folks over at Toolbox.com have asked us to contribute to their HR learning community and we have agreed to do so. We’ll be posting our thoughts about background checks and relevant stories on a special blog they’ve set up for us.
For those that don’t know, Toolbox.com’s network of online communities enables anyone to access the collective knowledge of a worldwide audience of experienced professionals. Through Toolbox.com, executives and professionals can collaborate with their peers to resolve problems more efficiently, make better decisions by leveraging best practices and lessons learned, and increase their efficiency in the workplace.
According to their website, The Toolbox.com platform integrates the following collaboration and community publishing tools:
- Professional Networking: Tools that allow professionals to create profiles and build networks with professionals they want to share knowledge with and learn from.
- Blogs: A community publishing service where professionals post news and knowledge from the front line and community members comment on the entries.
- Groups: Targeted discussion communities that allow peers to ask and answer questions to solve problems and make decisions.
- Wiki: An in-depth reference guide and instruction manual created and edited by the community.
- Vendor Research Directory: A comprehensive listing of vendors and products that integrates relevant user insight based on experience, providing a powerful purchasing tool.