Check Out the New EmployeeScreenIQ
April 29, 2015
Everyone laughs when they see a company announce that it’s redone its website. Trust me, I get it. I’m one of those people. If you’ve done a good job, it’s fairly obvious to the visitor that something has changed.
Today, I’m going to break that unwritten marketing rule because I’m so excited about the major facelift we’ve given to EmployeeScreen.com and the new features we’ve built into the site (www.employeescreen.com).
This project wasn’t for the faint of heart. We’ve spent the last six months asking our clients what was important to them and what information they need to make informed hiring decisions. We analyzed what brought people to the site and what they were doing when they got there (I know, a little creepy, but welcome to 2015). We also challenged ourselves to think about the things that would be of interest to our clients in the future.
Here are just some of the rich new features now available:
- The EmployeeScreen University Resource Center—There’s no need to go poking around all over the site to find the educational resources you need to keep up on the latest in employment background checks. Our Resource Center is a streamlined knowledge base for employers and features our most recent Expert Articles, Videos, Webinars, Case Studies, Court Delays, our BTW Compliance Newsletter and much more. (Learn More)
- State Guide to Background Checks—Want to know if a state that you operate in has Ban the Box laws, restrictions on the use of credit reports or has legalized the use of marijuana for medical or recreational purposes? Just click on the state you are interested in and that information is at your fingertips. (Learn More)
- Introduction to New Services—Did you know that EmployeeScreenIQ offers a host of Compliance Services to help employers with the administrative tasks associated with operating a compliant background screening program? We also are pleased to announce our new Contractor program for organizations that rely on third parties to operate their businesses and our Trust Position Intelligence Report for prospective company executives and senior management. (Learn More)
- Partner Portal—Looking for a new talent management platform or applicant tracking solution? EmployeeScreenIQ has developed relationships with select partners who bring additional expertise to our total screening solution. These partnerships allow EmployeeScreenIQ and our clients to benefit from their valuable service offerings and expert consultation. (Learn More)
- Mobile Friendly—We’ve made it easy to connect with EmployeeScreenIQ through your mobile device or tablet.