Are You Ready to Get a Life?
October 26, 2011
One of great pleasures I have enjoyed since we started in 1999 is to watch how our company has grown and how we have evolved as a result of that growth. If you would have asked me about an employment brand back them, I’d have no idea what you were talking about. Fast forward to 2011, and I am proud to unveil our first efforts to do so.
Why? Well, we have positions to fill. And as we mention above, we’re growing, growing, growing. So, whether you are client or a future EmployeeScreenIQ team member, take note that we are competing for top talent. Check out some of the highlights of our brand below and visit our careers page for more information (videos and testimonials coming soon). Also, take a look at our “Get a Life” one-pager.
Why do people love working for EmployeeScreenIQ? Have you got a minute or 10?
- We’re growing, growing, growing. So if you’re looking for a new full time career with great benefits and potential for upward mobility, look no more.
- Don’t want to work evenings or weekends? No problem. This is definitely a 9-5 gig which allows you to actually have a life outside of work.
- We pay you to have lunch! Lunch time and daily breaks are not deducted from your salary. You work hard. Why not reap the benefits?
- Sweat the details with a smile and reap the rewards! Our employees are rewarded for getting it right and delivering superior client service.
- Interested in helping others? EmployeeScreenIQ and our team members are motivated to be charitable. For example, want to wear jeans to work every day? Just donate $4 per week to an approved charity of your choice.
- We know how to play. Work doesn’t have to be boring and we offer a lot of activities from ping-pong to company picnics to summer ice-cream truck appearances and outings to Cavs and Indians games.
- We can’t save the world, but we try. EmployeeScreenIQ recycles over 4000 lbs. per year which equates to 45 trees!
- And don’t worry about a revolving door of management. The EmployeeScreenIQ executive leadership team hasn’t changed since we opened the doors in 1999.
So are you ready to get a life? Why the delay? Visit http://www.employeescreen.com/careers.asp to see our current openings and complete our online application to get started.