Workplace Violence Experts Interactive Roundtable: Sign Up Now
January 20, 2010
Sign up now
A quick reminder that today, EmployeeScreenIQ is hosting an Interactive Workplace Violence Roundtable to discuss this growing problem and what companies need to know and what they can do to be part of the solution. Register for Wednesday, January 20, 2010, 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. ET (11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. PT) today!
The special guest panel will include:
• Kim Wells, Executive Director, Corporate Alliance to End Partner Violence
• Mark A. Lies II, Partner, Seyfarth Shaw Law Firm
• Dennis Butler, SPHR, Owner/Consultant, Crossings HR Solutions, LLC (Former Vice President, Workplace Solutions Liz Claiborne, Inc.)
• W. Barry Nixon, SPHR, President, PreemploymentDirectory.com
• Bernard S. Dyme, President & CEO, Perspectives Ltd
The topics will include:
• The roots of workplace violence
• Why workplace violence has been on the rise
• Programs employers can implement to better assess and combat workplace violence
• Liability and litigation stemming from workplace violence incidents
You can also download your free copy of “Violence in the Workplace” by clicking here.