2/17/2015 Courts Throughout the U.S. Closed Due to Winter Storm
February 17, 2015
Please note that the following states are reporting court closures today, February 17, 2015 due to inclement weather.
- Washington D.C.- Affecting all courts throughout the district.
- Kentucky- Affecting all courts throughout the state.
- Virginia- Affecting most courts throughout the state.
- New Jersey- Affecting all courts throughout the state.
- Maryland- Affecting most courts throughout the state.
All those conducting employment background checks in the affected areas will experience delays until the courts reopen.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- SterlingBackcheck Acquires EmployeeScreenIQ, a Global Provider of Background Screening Services - November 3, 2015
- Many Employers Not in Compliance With EEOC Criminal Records Guidance, EmployeeScreenIQ Research Shows - October 21, 2015
- The EEOC’s Criminal Background Screening Guidance 3 Years Later - October 8, 2015