9/8/2011 Court Closures Continue in New York
September 8, 2011
We have learned that New York State continues to experience court delays due to natural disasters. Although most counties are back online from after Hurricane Irene, there now flooding and damages caused by recent rains causing a State of Emergency in the following counties.
- CHENANGO- Major river flooding, counties currently in State of Emergency. ETA at this time is Monday.
- SCHOHARIE- Hurricane Irene destroyed the County building all its records destroyed. Nothing has been communicated about when they will be back up and running.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- SterlingBackcheck Acquires EmployeeScreenIQ, a Global Provider of Background Screening Services - November 3, 2015
- Many Employers Not in Compliance With EEOC Criminal Records Guidance, EmployeeScreenIQ Research Shows - October 21, 2015
- The EEOC’s Criminal Background Screening Guidance 3 Years Later - October 8, 2015