Webinar: The Risks and Rewards of Screening Job Candidates Through Social Media
May 23, 2013
With the recent release of our article, “Screening Job Candidates via Social Media: Reckless Practice or Savvy Strategy?” we’re excited to announce our upcoming webinar on the same topic, The Risks and Rewards of Screening Job Candidates Through Social Media on Tuesday, June 4, 2013 2:00 PM-3:00 PM EDT. Our dynamic panel includes, Geoff Andrews, COO of Social Intelligence, Lisa Kaye, Founder & CEO of greenlightjobs.com, and from EmployeeScreenIQ, Jason Morris, President & COO, Nick Fishman, Chief Marketing Officer and Angela Preston, VP of Compliance & General Counsel.
So, why should YOU attend? Our webinar will cover these vital issues:
- The use of social media in the HR world
- The essential legal considerations for social media screening
- Seven do’s & don’ts for employers who want to use it
- The risks if your company doesn’t use social media
- Benefits of using social sites for screening candidates
- How to remain an employer of choice
- Best practices for your company
With differing views on this trend, our webinar will speak to both sides of this practice and help you answer the question-do the rewards outweigh the risks when screening candidates on social media?