Webinar on Background Screening in Light of Recent EEOC Actions
January 5, 2011
EmployeeScreenIQ’s latest webinar will examine new EEOC policies regarding background checks and what employers need to know about E-RACE (Eradicating Racism and Colorism from Employment). Hosted by EmployeeScreenIQ and Pamela Devata of Seyfarth Shaw, LLP, you’ll learn about the EEOC’s recent enforcement crackdown and ways to avoid discrimination in the hiring process.
Become aware and learn:
- What the EEOC is doing related to background checks.
- The EEOC’s focus on background screening policies, including practices related to credit information and criminal history.
- What actions employers should take.
Pre-Approved for Credit Hours!
This webinar is approved for 1.0 (General) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
To participate, simply click here and complete our brief Webex registration form.
Tuesday, January 25, 2011 2pm EST/11am PST
Latest posts by Nick Fishman (see all)
- Introducing EmployeeScreenIQ’s Screen Team - September 1, 2015
- EmployeeScreenIQ Approved for SHRM Preferred Provider Network - August 27, 2015
- Even Where It’s Legal, Marijuana Still a Drag for Truck Drivers - August 17, 2015