Time for a Wake Up Call? Find out if Your Criminal Background Checks Are Giving You a False Sense of Security.
September 19, 2013
Do you worry that your criminal background checks aren’t as accurate or thorough as you assume?
As a background screening company, the key to a thorough criminal background check is gathering information that helps employers make smarter hiring decisions. This includes knowing the different types of criminal background checks, how far back to search for records, and how accuracy plays an important role when searching for criminal records. Whether you’re already knowledgeable in criminal background checks and would like a refresher or if you know very little, this guide is for you.
Download EmployeeScreenIQ’s latest article, “Time for a Wake Up Call: Are Your Criminal Background Checks Giving You a False Sense of Security?,” and you’ll receive a five-step guide to help you determine whether your background checks are truly giving you all of the information and protection you need.
This guide provides you with critical insights into:
- The truth about social security number traces and address history searches.
- The reasons all criminal record searches aren’t the same.
- Why the National Database Search is valuable when used with other tools.
- How criminal records should be verified.
- Often-overlooked options for your employment background checks.