Background Screening and the Candidate Experience
March 2, 2011
It’s common knowledge that a good onboarding program can improve a new employee’s engagement and productivity while also contributing to organizational performance. Yet employers are only beginning to grasp the importance of the candidate experience. Inside that world lies the critical stage of background screening.
EmployeeScreenIQ’s new white paper, Background Screening and The Candidate Experience, is a must-read for employers and HR professionals. Our paper explains how background checks can directly impact the onboarding process and your company’s brand.
Inside you’ll learn about:
- Viewing candidates as potential employees, clients, and/or consumers
- Maintaining transparency with background screening policies and practices
- The importance of verifying negative information before it’s reported
- Protecting your brand when a candidate disputes the findings of a background check
- Choosing a screening firm that’s dedicated to best practices and compliance
- And more!