10/14/2009 RecruiterEarth.com to Host “EmployeeScreenIQ Week” on October 19-23
October 14, 2009
Podcasts, videos, and articles will highlight week-long showcase of background screening provider
CLEVELAND / October 15, 2009 – EmployeeScreenIQ (www.employeescreen.com), a global leader in employment background screening services, will be spotlighted next week in a special series of events at Recruiter Earth (www.recruiterearth.com).
“EmployeeScreenIQ Week” will offer a series of podcasts aimed at recruiters and HR professionals, as well as videos and other downloadable content. The presentation will take place October 19-23; it’s part of an ongoing series hosted by Recruiter Earth, a social networking Web site for recruiting and staffing professionals.
“EmployeeScreenIQ is the de facto company for background checks and we are excited to learn everything there is to know about them,” said Jim Shaki, founder of RecruiterEarth.com. “We hope recruiting and staffing professionals will join us in learning why background checks are essential to their profession.”
The week will include the following events:
- A welcome podcast by EmployeeScreenIQ principals Jason Morris, president and chief operating officer, and Nick Fishman, chief marketing officer.
- A podcast featuring EmployeeScreenIQ and partner iCIMS, a leading talent management platform.
- A podcast with Dawn Murphy of Continental Airlines, an EmployeeScreenIQ client, who will explain their experiences with background screening providers.
- A video introducing the EmployeeScreenIQ management team, their roles, and what drives the passion for their jobs.
- Free download of EmployeeScreenIQ’s new article about diploma mills.
- Finally, the week will conclude Friday with the podcast, “This Week in Background Checks,” examining what’s new in the world of background screening.
Those who participate will also be entered into a drawing for an Amazon Kindle.
“This upcoming event will give recruiters an opportunity to experience different trends and best practices in the employee background screening world, “said Nick Fishman, chief marketing officer for EmployeeScreenIQ.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- SterlingBackcheck Acquires EmployeeScreenIQ, a Global Provider of Background Screening Services - November 3, 2015
- Many Employers Not in Compliance With EEOC Criminal Records Guidance, EmployeeScreenIQ Research Shows - October 21, 2015
- The EEOC’s Criminal Background Screening Guidance 3 Years Later - October 8, 2015