4/8/2010 Join EmployeeScreenIQ for a Demonstration of our Electronic I-9 Process
March 26, 2010
Did you know that more than 80% of paper I-9 forms are filled out incorrectly by employees? U.S. Department of Immigration and Customs Enforcement audits and fines are on the rise and it has never been more important to ensure your process is compliant.
Please join us for a web demonstration of our Electronic Employment Eligibility and I-9 Process on Thursday, April 8, 2010 at 2:00 p.m. EST to learn how EmployeeScreenIQ can:
• Improve the Efficiency of Your I-9 Process
• Decrease I-9 Form Processing Errors
• Reduce Legal and Financial Exposure from Non-Compliance
• Eliminate Paper I-9 Storage
Sign Up Now!
To participate, simply click on the link below and complete our brief Webex registration form. Registration is limited to the first 100 respondents.
If you are unable to attend, but would like a recording of the demo, please email us at email@example.com
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- SterlingBackcheck Acquires EmployeeScreenIQ, a Global Provider of Background Screening Services - November 3, 2015
- Many Employers Not in Compliance With EEOC Criminal Records Guidance, EmployeeScreenIQ Research Shows - October 21, 2015
- The EEOC’s Criminal Background Screening Guidance 3 Years Later - October 8, 2015