Join a Free EmployeeScreenIQ Demo on Employment Screening
July 30, 2010
Did you know that if current incarceration rates continue, one in 15 Americans will serve time in prison? And that doesn’t include people with convictions who don’t serve time.
Join EmployeeScreenIQ’s web demonstration to learn why our 20% criminal hit rate is no accident… and how you can achieve the same results needed to make an informed hiring decision!
Find out why you want to perform Smarter Screening and Intelligent Hiring using:
- Comprehensive Criminal Record Searches
- Strict Oversight & Accuracy
- Stringent Risk Management & Compliance
We are offering this 30 minute demonstration on August 11th, 18th and 25th at 2 p.m. EST. To participate, simply click on a session below and complete our brief Webex registration form. Registration for each session is limited to the first 100 respondents.
- Wednesday August 11, 2010 at 2 pm EST
- Wednesday August 18, 2010 at 2 pm EST
- Wednesday August 25, 2010 at 2 pm EST
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- SterlingBackcheck Acquires EmployeeScreenIQ, a Global Provider of Background Screening Services - November 3, 2015
- Many Employers Not in Compliance With EEOC Criminal Records Guidance, EmployeeScreenIQ Research Shows - October 21, 2015
- The EEOC’s Criminal Background Screening Guidance 3 Years Later - October 8, 2015