12/2/2009 Get Your Free Copy of EmployeeScreenIQ's E-Magazine
December 2, 2009
We just published a magazine compilation of our quarterly background screening newsletter, The Verifier. This edition features our best background check articles from 2009. Check out the intro below. Hyperlinks-a-plenty for your free download (no registration required).
Download Your Copy of The Verifier
A special e-magazine from EmployeeScreenIQ explores the complex world of background screening
Hiring controversies, screening providers, credit reports… the world of employee background screening is complex, important, and always changing. That’s why EmployeeScreenIQ is releasing a special edition of its quarterly e-newsletter The Verifier. The best stories of 2009 are gathered into a complimentary online magazine, with articles presented in a stylish and attractive design.
The Verifier’s story topics include:
- How another company’s downsizing impacts your hiring initiatives.
- Expediting background checks through electronic signatures.
- Credit reports – A window to the soul?
- Employment verifications: Less may no longer be more.
- Hiring modules that sabotage the hiring process.
- Top trends for 2010: Hiring controversies, social networking, falsified resumes, and more.
Download your “Best of 2009″ edition of the Verifier at no charge by clicking here.
To be added to The Verifier’s ongoing distribution list, click here.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- SterlingBackcheck Acquires EmployeeScreenIQ, a Global Provider of Background Screening Services - November 3, 2015
- Many Employers Not in Compliance With EEOC Criminal Records Guidance, EmployeeScreenIQ Research Shows - October 21, 2015
- The EEOC’s Criminal Background Screening Guidance 3 Years Later - October 8, 2015