8/19/2008 Update: EmployeeScreen University Continues to Evolve
August 19, 2008
As you may know, in March we successfully launched employeescreen University, a first of its kind interactive, educational Web site for security, risk management and human resource professionals that features regularly updated, free background-screening information; all aimed to help hiring managers make better hiring decisions. The reaction from the marketplace has been overwhelmingly positive and we have evolved the content based on the responses we receive from our visitors.
Some of the new features added since the launch include:
Guest Articles Section– A unique point of view about background checks and, or other related topics from industry insiders and experts. Sample of Guest Contributors includes:
- Ron Bower, Vice President and Director of Talent Sourcing at AmTrust Bank on Developing Employee Referral Programs
- Pam Devata, Labor and Employment Attorney at Seyfarth Shaw on new FACT Act requirements aimed to protect personal identifying information
- Keith Greene, former Vice President of Workforce Readiness at SHRM on developing strong partnerships with background screening organizations
- Michael Sankey, Founder and CEO of BRB Publications on how to search criminal records
employeescreenIQ Podcast Channel– Interviews with relevant hiring professional experts and content specific programming from employeescreenIQ associates. Sample of Podcasts already conducted includes:
- China Miner-Gorman, C.O.O. and Interim President of the Society for Human Resource Management
- Joel Cheesman, Head Cheese at Cheezhead.com
- Jonathan Goodman, Vice President of Business Development at HRMarketer.com
- Many More Podcasts available
In the coming months we plan to include additional social networking tools, introduce new videos, and conduct best practice webinars both live and recorded and much, much more.
If you haven’t yet visited the site, please check out what you’ve been missing at http://www.employeescreen.com/university. We also invite all visitors to offer feedback. What did you like? What didn’t you like? What topics would you like to see more of? Etc.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- SterlingBackcheck Acquires EmployeeScreenIQ, a Global Provider of Background Screening Services - November 3, 2015
- Many Employers Not in Compliance With EEOC Criminal Records Guidance, EmployeeScreenIQ Research Shows - October 21, 2015
- The EEOC’s Criminal Background Screening Guidance 3 Years Later - October 8, 2015